Monday, November 11, 2002

First Day Jitters All Over Again

Three-day weekends throw me off. Although I needed it this week and I had a very good weekend, I don’t know how I’m going to start off tomorrow. I’m getting that queasy feeling again like it was my first day of school. I hate that feeling. Ugh…

I could calm myself by doing some actual work, but I’ve been doing that for the entire weekend. Why do more? It’s like when I go to meetings and learn more things, and it just overwhelms me because I lose focus on what I’m supposed to be doing. If I do more work, I’ll just overwhelm myself by discovering something that I should have been doing, and that I don’t have my materials to actually plan everything because I’m at home rather than in my classroom where all my things are. Does that make sense?

First day jitters… I hate them.


No comments: