Monday, September 30, 2002

Feeling Somewhat Confident

I fall into that false sense of security when I think I got everything organized. It makes me feel that I’m slowly getting into a routine where I’m not so stressed anymore. If only the nausea would just go away. Literally, I feel sick when I look at a lesson plan, regardless of the time of day. In the morning, when the time approaches 7:15am, I start to get nervous. At least I don’t feel like crying anymore. That’s an accomplishment.

I finished my next lesson plan for the next day. I should be asleep so I can hog up as much sleep time as I can. I once complained that my sleeping cycle was off track due to a night job. Now that I found a day job, I’m trying to get my sleeping cycle in a day routine where I don’t stay up at night. That’s kind of difficult when I’m up late to do a lesson plan. I need to sleep enough where I’m not overslept and tired.

Average sleep time: 5-6 hours.
Fuel: 30% adrenaline, 35% routine, 35% water

Caffeine is now optional, only to be taken at desperate times.

Improvement, no? ^_^

Incentive for the week: shopping (because I still haven’t done it). The dress I had in mind is now calling me. The only question is: will it still be there when I decide to go and get it?

No comments: