Thursday, June 17, 2004

The Start of the Teaching Blog

Summer session will start on Monday. Tomorrow is a prep day, so teachers can start doing lesson plans. I feel a little more prepared this time around unlike before, so I feel I'm a lot more ready than ever to get back into the classroom.

I am so excited about teaching again. I've already started my syllabus for the summer session (and for the 2004-2005 school year) and I'm working on lesson plans. My dad and I pulled out my old computer that had my grading programs, and I think I will install the testmaker in there as well. I'm so fired up with ideas, lesson plans, curriculum ammo, and books.

I like school. I can't wait till the real school year starts!

*smiles like a proud nerd*

And of course, I'll share my lovely stories of the [stupid] things kids say and do. You gotta love those.