Sunday, November 16, 2003

What Is My Subconscious Telling Me?

I had the strangest dreams last night. One dream, I was watching a documentary about people who torture animals. I winced as I saw a white wolf chasing a car in the snow, only to get tired and whine in the cold and shiver in his fatigue. Then, I nearly cried as I saw a man beat the face of a bruised mule that he already blinded in one eye. I woke up at the point.

Then the second dream, I was watching another documentary on forensics and watched three forensic scientists dissect and piece together the remains of a cut up brain. Then I saw the footage of how that brain and victim's head became bashed to pieces. Apparently, some guy on a blind date gets the girl drunk, and when she passes out, he starts cutting her up.

It was not a good night.

No comments: