Wednesday, June 02, 2004

You For a Day

I had this stupid idea when I got extremely bored one day. Since I had nothing to do, I thought about a "business" where a busy working individuals (i.e. you) can hire someone (i.e. a bored person like me) to do your errands for you. Hire these people for one day to do the little things that you don't have time to do, such as picking up your dry cleaning, picking up your lunch, picking up your kids, dropping off your mail, taking your car for routine maintenance jobs. You know, those little things that must be done between 9-5 before other offices close. We'll do everything you can't do because you are stuck in an office-- except housework and cooking because you can do that yourself once you get home from work.

It was just an idea, so don't call me.