Monday, March 03, 2003

On Saturday night, while driving home from a party, a driver of Nissan Maxima (a very old one) drives into my lane without looking that I was there. I was able to avoid him, but not until I made it known that he could have avoided me. I honked the horn of my car then sped past the asshole. I swear I had flashbacks from my last accident; I almost collided with the center divide, and almost spun out of control. He drove casually like nothing happened--the damn fucker! What is it with Nissan drivers? It was also Nissan driver who cut me off and blocked my view before I hit that desk on the freeway last year.

This morning, I discovered that someone ran their key or knife alongside my car. There's a long scratch from the rear passenger door all the way down to the tail lights. It wasn't there yesterday afternoon when I was out with my parents.

My car is jinxed. When I go to Japan, my dad can do whatever he wants with it. There's been talk behind my back about trading my car in for a truck. I don't care anymore.

No comments: