Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Oh… her….

Remember that slut-in-the-making who likes to make out in public? I discovered today that she’ll be leaving my class, and will not be returning when the Christmas break is over. It was revealed that she was a good candidate for the alternative/continuation high school due to her 0.68 GPA. Yeah, you read that right… point 68. How can someone get a 0.68 GPA? And I almost took it personal that she didn’t like my class…

What I’m really worried about is that her object of affection has expressed interest in going to the same alternative school. At first I supported his decision... until I learned about her transfer. He is a good kid. Although he has anger management issues, I have never seen him act out, especially not with me. I think he’s more open with me than with any of his other teachers. If he wasn't so depressed, I see so much potential in him. He can be anything. When he voiced his interest about going to the alternative school, I thought it was a good decision, and he even seemed a bit motivated. I still support his decision, but now that I learned that she’s going, too, I don't see any good coming out of it--for either of them.

Damn her.

No comments: