Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I Have Stamina and Creativity

According to the Hello Kitty Psychological Test, I have stamina and creativity when it comes to relationships. I can endure any hardship, and relationships have a tendency to last forever--IF I am not the perfectionist I strive to be and actually ask for help when I need it.

I wasn’t going to take psychological advice from an animated cat, but this analysis is too close to my own personality.

Moving onwards: I’ve been thinking of signing up for a free website again. Maintaining a homepage is time-consuming, but since I would be talking about myself, it’s not like I have to think hard with that one. Besides, I want to post pictures, especially if I go to Japan. I mean, an online journal without visuals during the most exciting time of my life makes a pretty boring blog. I find my blog boring at times because there are no pictures.

Incentive for the week: Christmas Break from school and holiday festivities with old college friends

No comments: